Vitamin C 1000mg, Zinc 10mg, Vitamin D3 1000IU, Citrus Bioflavonoids 10mg, Vitamin E 112.5IU
Benefits of Vitamin C
-Strong antioxidant effect
-High dose of vitamin C supplementation may help in an improvement in respiratory function and reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms among COVID-19 patients (1)
– Essential trace mineral for proper growth & development and immune system functions
– Potential to fight against SARS-CoV-2 (Enhanced recovery from COVID-19, better vaccination responses) (2,3)
– Important elements for bone, nerve and muscle health by maintaining calcium and phosphorus level
– Maintaining and strengthening the immune system
– Potential role in the prevention and progression of COVID-19
– One of the essential vitamins needed during this endemic (2,3)
Citrus Bioflavonoids (Hesperidin):
-Usually combined with vitamin C
-Improves vascular conditions and poor blood circulation.
– Poor blood circulation will slow down the oxygen transport to cells and your body may not work properly with low oxygen levels.
-Effective fat-soluble antioxidant to prevent too much oxidation happening in your body
-Play vital roles in immune function such as help in T cell and antibodies production (4)
-Prevent hemolytic anaemia by stabilizing red blood cells
All ages of adults. People with weakened immune systems and those who want to strengthen their immunity.
Direction of use:
Adult: Take 1 effervescent tablet once daily after meal or as recommended by doctor or pharmacist. Dissolve the effervescent tablet in a glass of water and enjoy a healthy, refreshing drink.
1 tube (15 effervescent tablets)
KKM registration number:
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Wong C, Letchuman G, Foong K, Ker H, Lim C, Lee B, et al. Effects of High Dose Vitamin C Supplementation on Severe Covid19. Patients in the ICU : A Retrospective Analysis. 2020;46.
2. James P, Ali Z, Armitage A, Bonell A, Cerami C, Drakesmith H, et al. The Role of Nutrition in COVID-19 Susceptibility and Severity of Disease: A Systematic Review. J Nutr. 2021 Jul 1;151(7):1854–78.
3. Calder PC. Nutrition, immunity and COVID-19. BMJ Nutr Prev Heal. 2020 Jun 1;3(1):74–92.
4. Lewis ED, Meydani SN, Wu D. Regulatory role of vitamin E in the immune system and inflammation. IUBMB Life. 2019 Apr 1;71(4):487.