Vitamin C 500mg, Zinc 5mg, Vitamin D3 100IU, Citrus Bioflavonoids 10mg, Vitamin E 25IU
Benefits of Vitamin C
-Strong antioxidant effect
-High dose of vitamin C supplementation may help in an improvement in respiratory function and reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms among COVID-19 patients (1)
– Essential trace mineral for proper growth & development and immune function
– Potential to fight against SARS-CoV-2 (Enhanced recovery from COVID-19, better vaccination responses) (2,3)
– Important element for bone, nerve and muscle health by maintaining calcium and phosphorus level
– Maintaining and strengthening the immune system
– Potential role in the prevention and progression of COVID-19
– One of the essential vitamins during this endemic (2,3)
Citrus Bioflavonoids (Hesperidin):
-Usually combined with vitamin C
-Improve vascular conditions and poor blood circulation.
– Poor blood circulation will slow down the oxygen transport to cells and your body may not work properly with low oxygen levels.
-Effective fat-soluble antioxidant to prevent too much oxidation happening in your body
-Play vital roles in immune function such as help in T cell and antibodies production (4)
-Prevent hemolytic anaemia by stabilizing red blood cells
Adult of all ages. Suitable for people with weakened immune systems and those who want to strengthen their immunity. Especially suitable for busy working individuals, those who are lazy/always forgetful to consume Vitamin C supplements.
Direction of use:
For direct consumption, take 1-2 tablets daily, after meal
1 Tube (18 chewable tablets)
1 Box (3 Tubes x 18 chewable tablets)
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Wong C, Letchuman G, Foong K, Ker H, Lim C, Lee B, et al. Effects of High Dose Vitamin C Supplementation on Severe Covid19. Patients in the ICU : A Retrospective Analysis. 2020;46.
2. James P, Ali Z, Armitage A, Bonell A, Cerami C, Drakesmith H, et al. The Role of Nutrition in COVID-19 Susceptibility and Severity of Disease: A Systematic Review. J Nutr. 2021 Jul 1;151(7):1854–78.
3. Calder PC. Nutrition, immunity and COVID-19. BMJ Nutr Prev Heal. 2020 Jun 1;3(1):74–92.
4. Lewis ED, Meydani SN, Wu D. Regulatory role of vitamin E in the immune system and inflammation. IUBMB Life. 2019 Apr 1;71(4):487.