Benefits of Sea Buckthorn:
Omega 3 6 9
-Cardioprotective (1,2,4) by improving 3Hs (High blood sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol) problem
-Potential role of maintaining healthy skin, including UV protection, alleviating atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne problems etc. (3)
-Reduces the risk of stroke and Alzheimer’s disease
-Decreases blood sugar level
-Promotes skin health
-Reduces skin darkening problem
-Helps in wound recovery
-Anti-oxidant by preventing cell damage
-Protects skin from harmful radiation from the Sun or X-rays
-A type of carotenoid
-Precursor of Vitamin A
-Maintains good vision
-Good for skin health
-Powerful antioxidant properties
-A type of carotenoid
-Promotes eye health
-Improves cognitive performance
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) (Fruit) 350mg
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) (Seed)150mg
Adults of all ages. People with high blood sugar, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease. Vegetarians, people who may have complications due to ageing and people who have skin concerns.
Direction of use:
Take 1-2 softgels once daily, after meals
60 Vegetable softgels x 500mg
KKM registration number:
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Khan SU, Lone AN, Khan MS, Virani SS, Blumenthal RS, Nasir K, et al. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. EClinicalMedicine. 2021;000:100997.
2. Qian F, Korat AA, Malik V, Hu FB. Metabolic Effects of Monounsaturated Fatty Acid–Enriched Diets Compared With Carbohydrate or Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid–Enriched Diets in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Diabetes Care. 2016 Aug 1;39(8):1448–57.
3. Thomsen BJ, Chow EY, Sapijaszko MJ. The Potential Uses of Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Dermatology: A Review: https://doi.org/101177/1203475420929925. 2020 May 28;24(5):481–94.
4. Maki KC, Eren F, Cassens ME, Dicklin MR, Davidson MH. ω-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Cardiometabolic Health: Current Evidence, Controversies, and Research Gaps. Adv Nutr. 2018;9(6):688–700.
5. Buscemi S, Corleo D, Di Pace F, Petroni ML, Satriano A, Marchesini G. The effect of lutein on eye and extra-eye health. Nutrients. 2018;10(9):1–24.