Benefits of Organic Sacha Inchi Oil:
Omega 3 6 9：
-Reduces three Hs (hypertension (1), hyperlipidemia (2,4), hyperglycemia (3,4)) problems
-Improves cardiovascular health (heart and blood vessel diseases) (5)
-Reduces the risk of having stroke and Alzheimer’s disease
-Promotes wound healing and prevents heavy bleeding
Adults of all ages. Vegetarians. People with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, obesity, and at risk of heart problems.
Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil 250mL
Direction of use:
Mix 1 tablespoon (15mL) of Bonlife Organic Sacha Inchi Oil into beverages(e.g.soymilk, milk, coffee, juice etc), soup or consume directly. You can also drizzle Bonlife Organic Sacha Inchi Oil over salad, sauces, yoghurt, pasta, rice or any other hot (below 40 °C) and cold dish. *It is not recommended to heat and cook directly to avoid destroying the nutrition of Sacha Inchi Oil.
250mL x 1 Bottle
KKM registration number:
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
Why choose our Organic Sacha Inchi Oil?
Preserves the quality of Sacha Inchi oil
Dissolves in 12 minutes
Suitable for vegetarian
Collaboration Clinical Research with Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
The efficacy of Sacha Inchi Oil for improvement of 3Hs
High Blood Pressure | High Blood Sugar | High Cholesterol
Here is a Sacha Inchi experiment!
1. Naini AE, Keyvandarian N, Mortazavi M, Taheri S, Hosseini SM. Effect of Omega-3 fatty acids on blood pressure and serum lipids in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients. J Res Pharm Pract. 2015;4(3):135.
2. Alayón A, Ortega Ávila J, Echeverri Jiménez I. Metabolic status is related to the effects of adding of sacha inchi (Plukenetia volubilis L.) oil on postprandial inflammation and lipid profile: Randomized, crossover clinical trial. J Food Biochem. 2019 Feb 1;43(2).
3. Alayón AN, Ortega Avila JG, Echeverri Jimenez I, Echeverri Jiménez I. Carbohydrate metabolism and gene expression of sirtuin in healthy subjects after Sacha Inchi supplementation: A randomized trial. 2013 Mar 1;(3).
4. Maki KC, Eren F, Cassens ME, Dicklin MR, Davidson MH. ω-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Cardiometabolic Health: Current Evidence, Controversies, and Research Gaps. Adv Nutr. 2018;9(6):688–700.
5. Khan SU, Lone AN, Khan MS, Virani SS, Blumenthal RS, Nasir K, et al. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. EClinicalMedicine. 2021;000:100997.