Benefits of Purenat MOM
▶ No trans fat
– High trans fat diet causes adverse health effects to both mother and fetus
▶ No additives (Preservatives, Artificial flavouring, Artificial colouring)
– It is not considered 100% safe to use food additives during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
▶ No added sugar
Goat milk (1,2)
– Smaller fat globules & rich in A2 β-casein – Highly digestible
– Excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium
– Prevents bone loss
– Contains immunoprotein (Albumin, Lactalbumin & Lactoferrin) – Enhances immune system
– Increases breastmilk production (3)
Arachidonic acid (AA)
– Principle essential fatty acid that can be found in many organs (e.g. muscle, vascular endothelium, adrenals, kidneys, placenta etc.) for fetal brain development
– Promote immunity and vascular health
– Main structural component of the human brain, skin and retina
– Promotes fetal brain, eye and nervous development (4) – Improves offspring intelligence and enhances visual acuity
– Purenat MOM provided 23.9mg of DHA per serving
– Safe for lacto-vegetarian moms
– Maintains and develops pregnant women and fetal eye health
– Protects pregnant women’s eyes from blue light damage
– May improve offspring’s verbal intelligence (5)
– May help offspring in better social-emotional development and behavioural management (5)
Probiotic (Bifidobacterium longum) & Prebiotic (FOS & GOS)
– Promotes gut health
– Better nutrient digestion and absorption
– Alleviates gastrointestinal problems (e.g. diarrhoea, constipation and other gut disorder)
– Enhances immunity
– Promotes probiotic growth and reproduction
– Probiotic supplementation may help reduce the possibility of an infant getting eczema (6)
– Build strong bones and teeth, ensure proper function of the circulatory, muscular and nervous system
– Reduce the common symptoms during pregnancy and lactation period such as muscle cramps, high blood pressure, loose teeth and back pain during and after childbirth
– Promotes fetal growth by making red blood cells and genetic materials
– Reduces the risk of getting newborns with Neural Tube Defects
Goat Milk Powder, Goat Whey Protein, Galactooligosaccharide (GOS), Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), Bifidobacterium longum, Lutein, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)(Algae), Arachidonic Acid (AA), Vitamin & Mineral Premix (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K1, Chloride, Iodine, Iron, Zinc, Calcium), Tricalcium Phosphate, Wheat Dextrin, Calcium Aquamin F, Vanfolia 36 (Natural Vanilla Flavour)
Women who are trying to get pregnant, pregnant women, postpartum and lactating mothers. Suitable for lacto-vegetarians. People with lactose intolerance or allergic to cow’s milk.
Direction of use:
Mix 4 scoops (32g) of Bonlife Purenat MOM with 250mL of lukewarm water.
Recommendation: 1 cup per day
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Lad SS, Aparnathi KD, Mehta B, Velpula S. Goat Milk in Human Nutrition and Health – A Review. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci. 2017;6(5):1781–92.
2. Yadav AK, Singh J, Yadav SK. Composition, nutritional and therapeutic values of goat milk: A review. Asian J Dairy Food Res. 2016;35(2):96–102.
3. Reviana PA, Dewi YLR, Widyaningsih V. The Effectiveness of Goat Milk to Increase the Volume of Breast Milk and Protein Content among Lactating Women: Randomized Controlled Trial Evidence. Indones J Med. 2019;4(4):364–70.
4. Braarud HC, Markhus MW, Skotheim S, Stormark KM, Frøyland L, Graff IE, et al. Maternal DHA Status during Pregnancy Has a Positive Impact on Infant Problem Solving: A Norwegian Prospective Observation Study. 2018;
5. Mahmassani HA, Switkowski KM, Scott TM, Johnson EJ, Rifas-Shiman SL, Oken E, et al. Maternal Intake of Lutein and Zeaxanthin during Pregnancy Is Positively Associated with Offspring Verbal Intelligence and Behavior Regulation in Mid-Childhood in the Project Viva Cohort. J Nutr. 2021 Mar 11;151(3):615–27.
6. Enomoto T, Sowa M, Nishimori K, Shimazu S, Yoshida A, Yamada K, et al. Effects of bifidobacterial supplementation to pregnant women and infants in the prevention of allergy development in infants and on fecal microbiota. Allergol Int. 2014;63(4):575–85.