Benefits of Purenat GOLD:
Goat Milk (1,2)
– Smaller fat globules & rich in A2 β-casein – Highly digestible
– High in Minerals and Calcium
– Excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium
– Calcium 1076mg / 100g
– Magnesium 120mg / 100g
– Phosphorus 460.5mg / 100g
– Provide optimum nutrition to children, adult, and elderly individuals
– Contains immunoprotein (Albumin, Lactalbumin & Lactoferrin)
– Enhance immunity
Organic Probiotic (Bifidobacterium lactis) & Prebiotic (3) (Fructooligosaccharide (FOS))
– Promote gut health
– Better nutrient digestion and absorption
– Alleviate gastrointestinal problems (e.g. diarrhea, constipation and other gut disorder)
– Enhance immunity – Fight against pathogens
– Promote probiotic growth and reproduction
Algae DHA (4) & ALA
– Omega 3 Fatty Acids
– Source of energy
– Support brain and eye health
– Reduce triglycerides (5)
– Reduce heart disease risk (5,6)
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– May improve cognitive function in people with Alzheimer’s
– Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
Goat Milk Powder, Bifidobacterium lactis, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (derived from algae), Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Children over 1-year-old and adults. People with sensitive stomachs, poor digestion, malnutrition, gastric ulcers. Suitable for lacto-vegetarians. People with cow’s milk allergy and with lactose intolerance. Especially for people with high cholesterol, cardiovascular high risk people, people with weakened immunity etc.
Direction of use:
Mix 3 scoops (25g) of Purenat GOLD Goat Milk Powder with 150mL of warm water.
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Lad SS, Aparnathi KD, Mehta B, Velpula S. Goat Milk in Human Nutrition and Health – A Review. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci. 2017;6(5):1781–92.
2. Yadav AK, Singh J, Yadav SK. Composition, nutritional and therapeutic values of goat milk: A review. Asian J Dairy Food Res. 2016;35(2):96–102.
3. Davani-Davari D, Negahdaripour M, Karimzadeh I, Seifan M, Mohkam M, Masoumi SJ, et al. Prebiotics: Definition, types, sources, mechanisms, and clinical applications. Foods. 2019 Mar 1;8(3):1–27.
4. Swanson D, Block R, Mousa SA. Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA: Health Benefits Throughout Life. Adv Nutr. 2012 Jan;3(1):1.
5. Backes J, Anzalone D, Hilleman D, Catini J. The clinical relevance of omega-3 fatty acids in the management of hypertriglyceridemia. Lipids Health Dis. 2016;15(1):1–12.
6. Khan SU, Lone AN, Khan MS, Virani SS, Blumenthal RS, Nasir K, et al. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. EClinicalMedicine. 2021;000:100997.