Benefits of Purenat 5D Senior:
– Effective in the treatment of certains autoimmune diseases e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis (8)
– Powerful anti-inflammatory effects
– Relieve inflammatory arthritis symptoms e.g. pain, stiffness, swelling etc.
– Strong antioxidant
– Fight against free radical and protect from cellular damage
– Major active ingredients in turmeric
– Contains about 95% curcuminoids
– Promotes relaxation by reducing stress and anxiety levels without causing drowsiness
– May improve cognitive functions (9,10)
– Non-protein amino acids
– Stimulates activity in the alpha frequency band in brain
Boswellia Extract (11,12)
– Effective anti-inflammatory agent
– Prevent the formation of leukotrienes in the body
– Improve inflammatory arthritis symptoms e.g. pain, stiffness, swelling etc.
Aquamin F Calcium
– Build and maintain strong bones
– Help in muscle contraction
– Regulate normal heart rhythms and nerve functions
– Prevent age-related muscle loss
– A leucine metabolite
– Support tissue building & improve muscle strength
Prebiotics (Acacia Gum & Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)) (7)
– Support the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
– Known as a good source of soluble, dietary fiber
– Prevent or reduce the occurrence of constipation
– Enhance immunity
Goat Milk (1,2)
– Highly digestible
– Smaller fat globules and 23.6% more A2 β-casein than cow’s milk
– High in Minerals and Calcium
– Excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium – Contains immunoprotein (Albumin, Lactalbumin & Lactoferrin)
– Enhance immunity
– Produced through the spray-drying hygienic process – Retain its nutrients and freshness
– Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
Organic Soy Milk
– Lower cholesterol
– Promote healthy heart
– Complete protein profile (contains all the essential amino acids which only can be found in diet)
– Rich in isoflavones
– A type of plant estrogen (phytoestrogen)
– Ease symptoms of menopause e.g. hot flashes (3)
– Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which helps to
– Promotes brain health (e.g. Reduced risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease) (4)
Goat Milk Powder, Organic Soy Milk, Aquamin F Calcium, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Acacia Gum, HMB-Ca, Curcumin Extract, L-Theanine, Boswellia Extract
Senior 50+, especially for those who care about bones & joints health. People with poor sleeping quality or in tension life. Active persons. People with a sensitive stomach, poor digestion, malnutrition, gastric ulcers. Suitable for lacto-vegetarians. People with cow’s milk allergy and with lactose intolerance.
Direction of use:
Mix 1 sachet of Purenat 5D with 200mL of warm water.
Recommended serving: 2
15 sachets x 25g
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Lad SS, Aparnathi KD, Mehta B, Velpula S. Goat Milk in Human Nutrition and Health – A Review. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci. 2017;6(5):1781–92.
2. Yadav AK, Singh J, Yadav SK. Composition, nutritional and therapeutic values of goat milk: A review. Asian J Dairy Food Res. 2016;35(2):96–102.
3. Tang S, Du Y, Oh C, No J. Effects of Soy Foods in Postmenopausal Women: A Focus on Osteosarcopenia and Obesity. J Obes Metab Syndr. 2020 Sep 30;29(3):180.
4. Thomas J, Thomas CJ, Radcliffe J, Itsiopoulos C. Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Early Prevention of Inflammatory Neurodegenerative Disease: A Focus on Alzheimer’s Disease. Biomed Res Int. 2015;2015.
5. Ekinci O, Yanlk S, Terzioǧlu Bebitoǧlu B, Yllmaz Akyüz E, Dokuyucu A, Erdem Ş. Effect of Calcium β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (CaHMB), Vitamin D, and Protein Supplementation on Postoperative Immobilization in Malnourished Older Adult Patients With Hip Fracture: A Randomized Controlled Study. Nutr Clin Pract. 2016 Dec 1;31(6):829–35.
6. Stout JR, Smith-Ryan AE, Fukuda DH, Kendall KL, Moon JR, Hoffman JR, et al. Effect of calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (CaHMB) with and without resistance training in men and women 65+yrs: a randomized, double-blind pilot trial. Exp Gerontol. 2013 Nov;48(11):1303–10.
7. Davani-Davari D, Negahdaripour M, Karimzadeh I, Seifan M, Mohkam M, Masoumi SJ, et al. Prebiotics: Definition, types, sources, mechanisms, and clinical applications. Foods. 2019 Mar 1;8(3):1–27.
8. Zeng L, Yang T, Yang K, Yu G, Li J, Xiang W, et al. Curcumin and Curcuma longa Extract in the Treatment of 10 Types of Autoimmune Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of 31 Randomized Controlled Trials. Front Immunol. 2022 Aug 1;13:2636.
9. Baba Y, Inagaki S, Nakagawa S, Kaneko T, Kobayashi M, Takihara T. Effects of l-Theanine on Cognitive Function in Middle-Aged and Older Subjects: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. J Med Food. 2021 Apr 1;24(4):333.
10. Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, Ishida I, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, et al. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 1;11(10).
11. Yu G, Xiang W, Zhang T, Zeng L, Yang K, Li J. Effectiveness of boswellia and boswellia extract for osteoarthritis patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2020 Jul 17;20(1):1–16.
12. Majeed M, Majeed S, Narayanan NK, Nagabhushanam K. A pilot, randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled trial to assess the safety and efficacy of a novel Boswellia serrata extract in the management of osteoarthritis of the knee. Phyther Res. 2019 May 1;33(5):1457.