Benefits of organic soy milk:
Organic soymilk powder
– Rich in isoflavones
– A type of plant estrogen
– Ease symptoms of menopause (1)
– Helps lower cholesterol and promotes a healthy heart
– Omega-3 Fat
– Supports brain and eye health
– Reduces triglyceride (2)
– Reduces heart disease risk (3)
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– May improve cognitive function in people with Alzheimer’s
– Suitable for vegetarians
Organic Probiotic (Lactobacillus acidophilus)
– High resistance to very low pH conditions (e.g. Stomach acid)
– Promotes gut health
– Alleviates gastrointestinal problems (e.g. diarrhoea, constipation and other gut disorder)
– Enhances immunity – Fight against pathogens
** According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorised health claim for soy protein, consuming 25g of soy protein everyday has been linked to a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
Children over 1 year old and above. Adults of all ages. People with lactose intolerance or milk allergy. Busy working adults. Suitable for vegetarians.
Certified Organic Soy Powder, Organic Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)(derived from algae)
Direction of use:
Mix 4 scoops (25g) of Soymil to 250ml of warm water, stir well and drink.
Recommended 2 cups a day. Soymil can also make delicacies, such as pudding, ice cream, cakes, soy yoghurt etc.
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Tang S, Du Y, Oh C, No J. Effects of Soy Foods in Postmenopausal Women: A Focus on Osteosarcopenia and Obesity. J Obes Metab Syndr. 2020 Sep 30;29(3):180.
2. Backes J, Anzalone D, Hilleman D, Catini J. The clinical relevance of omega-3 fatty acids in the management of hypertriglyceridemia. Lipids Health Dis. 2016;15(1):1–12.
3. Khan SU, Lone AN, Khan MS, Virani SS, Blumenthal RS, Nasir K, et al. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. EClinicalMedicine. 2021;000:100997.