Vitamin C 1000mg, Zinc 5mg, Vitamin D3 100IU, Citrus Bioflavonoids 10mg, Vitamin E 25IU, Inulin 20mg
Benefits of Vitamin C
-Strong antioxidant effect
-High dose of vitamin C supplementation may help in improvement in respiratory function and also reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms among COVID-19 patients (1)
– Essential trace mineral for proper growth & development and immune system functions
– Potential to fight against SARS-CoV-2 (Enhanced recovery from COVID-19, better vaccination responses) (2,3)
– Important elements for bone, nerve and muscle health by maintaining calcium and phosphorus level
– Maintaining and strengthening the immune system
– Potential role in the prevention and progression of COVID-19
– One of the essential vitamins needed during this endemic (2,3)
Citrus Bioflavonoids (Hesperidin):
-Usually combined with vitamin C
-Improve vascular conditions and poor blood circulation.
– Poor blood circulation will slow down the oxygen transport to cells and your body may not work properly with low oxygen levels.
-Effective fat-soluble antioxidant to prevent too much oxidation happening in your body
-Play vital roles in immune function such as help in T cell and antibodies production (4)
-Prevent hemolytic anaemia by stabilizing red blood cells
– A type of dietary fiber
– Act as a prebiotic and help to feed and increase the good gut bacteria. Good gut health can provide various other health benefits
– Improve digestive health, prevent constipation (5)
– Help to improve blood sugar control, and reduce insulin resistance (6)
– May help in weight loss (7)
Adult of all ages. Suitable for people with weakened immune systems and those who want to strengthen their immunity.
Direction of use:
Mix 1 sachet of Vta C On the Go powder with 500ml temperature water，stir well and drink. Consume once daily after meals.
30 sachets x 3g
– ISO 9001
– Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Wong C, Letchuman G, Foong K, Ker H, Lim C, Lee B, et al. Effects of High Dose Vitamin C Supplementation on Severe Covid19. Patients in the ICU : A Retrospective Analysis. 2020;46.
2. James P, Ali Z, Armitage A, Bonell A, Cerami C, Drakesmith H, et al. The Role of Nutrition in COVID-19 Susceptibility and Severity of Disease: A Systematic Review. J Nutr. 2021 Jul 1;151(7):1854–78.
3. Calder PC. Nutrition, immunity and COVID-19. BMJ Nutr Prev Heal. 2020 Jun 1;3(1):74–92.
4. Lewis ED, Meydani SN, Wu D. Regulatory role of vitamin E in the immune system and inflammation. IUBMB Life. 2019 Apr 1;71(4):487.
5. Collado Yurrita L, San Mauro Martín I, Ciudad-Cabañas M, Calle-Purón M, Hernández Cabria M. Effectiveness of inulin intake on indicators of chronic constipation; a meta-analysis of controlled randomized clinical trials. Nutr Hosp. 2014;30(2):244–52.
6. Dehghan P, Gargari BP, Asgharijafarabadi M. Effects of High Performance Inulin Supplementation on Glycemic Status and Lipid Profile in Women with Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Heal Promot Perspect. 2013;3(1):55.
7. Guess ND, Dornhorst A, Oliver N, Bell JD, Thomas EL, Frost GS. A randomized controlled trial: the effect of inulin on weight management and ectopic fat in subjects with prediabetes. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2015 Oct 24;12(1).