ORGANIC MILK COMES FROM COWS THAT :
-rBGH Hormone Free
-365 Days Grass-fed
-Grazed on a certified organic farm for at least 3 years
Benefits of Organic Step 3 (1 Plus)
Organic Full Cream Milk
– Packed with nutrients
– Complete protein – Contains all 9 essential amino acids necessary for your body
– Contains casein and whey protein – high-quality proteins
– Supports normal growth and developments
– Builds and repairs the body tissue
– Ensures body function properly
– Maintains proper pH and fluid balance
– Source of nutrients for bone health (Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, Vitamin D3)
– Promote bone health
– Good source of fat-soluble vitamins
Vitamin A promotes:
– Growth & Development
– Immune health
– Eye health
Vitamin D3 promotes:
– Immune health
– Calcium absorption for maintaining bone health
Vitamin E promotes:
– Strong antioxidant
– Immune health
– Cardiovascular health
– Contains Vitamin B complex for maintaining good health
Prebiotic (Fructooligosacharide (FOS)) (1)
– Supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
– Known as a good source of soluble, dietary fiber – Prevents or reduces the occurrence of constipation
– May help enhance immunity
Algae DHA & AA
– Essential fatty acids that must be taken from the diet
– Optimum intake of DHA & AA to ensure the proper early development
– May have a therapeutic effect in young children with ADHD (2)
– Essential for proper brain function
– Improves cognitive and behaviour (3)
– Improves intelligence and problem-solving skills
– Basic building block of DNA and RNA
– Important in immune and digestive system health
– Enhances antibody production & activate immune cell
– May help reduce the incidence of diarrhea
Organic Full Cream Milk, Organic Lactose, Fructooligosacharide (FOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)(derived from algae), Arachidonic Acid (AA), Nucleotides, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Cholecalciferol)
Children from 1 to 3 years old. Suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
Direction of use:
1. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Sterilize the bottle in a hot boiling state to prevent harmful water bacteria.
3. Pour 200ml of freshly cooked water into a sterilized bottle.
4. Add 4 scoops (32g) of Bonmil Step 3 with lukewarm water into the bottle.
5. Shake the bottle well and cool it until it is the right temperature before feeding. Take it 2-3 times a day.
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Davani-Davari D, Negahdaripour M, Karimzadeh I, Seifan M, Mohkam M, Masoumi SJ, et al. Prebiotics: Definition, types, sources, mechanisms, and clinical applications. Foods. 2019 Mar 1;8(3):1–27.
2. Derbyshire E. Do Omega-3/6 Fatty Acids Have a Therapeutic Role in Children and Young People with ADHD? J Lipids. 2017;2017:1–9.
3. Kuratko CN, Barrett EC, Nelson EB, Norman S, Jr. The Relationship of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) with Learning and Behavior in Healthy Children: A Review. Nutrients. 2013 Jul 19;5(7):2777.