Benefits of Green Tea:
-Potential against respiratory infections
Several laboratory studies supported that catechins and tannic acid (that can be found in green tea) may help to prevent virus infection (2-4)
-Promotes heart health
-Acts as anti-oxidant for better skin health (5)
-Contributes to brain health
-Lowers blood pressure (6)
Folium Camellia sinensis (Green Tea Extract) 300mg
Adult of all ages. People with a weak immune system, those who are concerned about their skin health, elderly, and people with cardiovascular disease.
Direction of use:
Take 1 capsule twice a day, 30 minutes after meals
60 Vegetable capsules x 300mg
KKM registration number:
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Hu J, Webster D, Cao J, Shao A. The safety of green tea and green tea extract consumption in adults – Results of a systematic review. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2018 Jun 1;95:412–33.
2. Ohgitani E, Shin-Ya M, Ichitani M, Kobayashi M, Takihara T, Kawamoto M, et al. Significant inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 by a green tea catechin, a catechin-derivative and galloylated theaflavins in vitro.
3. Yang C-C, Wu C-J, Chien C-Y, Chien C-T. Green Tea Polyphenol Catechins Inhibit Coronavirus Replication and Potentiate the Adaptive Immunity and Autophagy-Dependent Protective Mechanism to Improve Acute Lung Injury in Mice. Antioxidants 2021, Vol 10, Page 928. 2021 Jun 7;10(6):928.
4. Wang S-C, Chen Y, Wang Y-C, Wang W-J, Yang C-S, Tsai C-L, et al. Tannic acid suppresses SARS-CoV-2 as a dual inhibitor of the viral main protease and the cellular TMPRSS2 protease. Am J Cancer Res. 2020;10(12):4538.
5. Prasanth MI, Sivamaruthi BS, Chaiyasut C, Tencomnao T. A review of the role of green tea (camellia sinensis) in antiphotoaging, stress resistance, neuroprotection, and autophagy. Nutrients. 2019;11(2).
6. Peng X, Zhou R, Wang B, Yu X, Yang X, Liu K, et al. Effect of green tea consumption on blood pressure: A meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials. Sci Rep. 2014;4:1–7.