Benefits of GREENFOOD CLASSIC Goat Milk Powder:
Goat Milk (1,2)
– Smaller fat globules & rich in A2 β-casein – Highly digestible
– Excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium
– Provides optimum nutrition to children, adult, and elderly individuals
– Contains immunoprotein (Albumin, Lactalbumin & Lactoferrin) – Enhances immunity
Coconut Oil Creamer
– Rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
– Good for human metabolism and energy enhancement
Algae DHA (3)
– Omega-3 Fatty Acid
– Supports brain and eye health
– Reduces triglycerides (4)
– Reduces heart disease risk (5)
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– May improve cognitive function in people with Alzheimer’s
– Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
Prebiotics (Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) & Galactooligosaccharide (GOS)) (6)
– Supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
– Known as a good source of soluble, dietary fiber – Prevents or reduces the occurrence of constipation
Goat Milk Powder, Coconut Oil Creamer, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), Galactooligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (derived from algae)
Children over 1-year-old and adults. People with a sensitive stomach, poor digestion, malnutrition, gastric ulcers. Suitable for lacto-vegetarians. People with cow’s milk allergy and with lactose intolerance.
Direction of use:
Mix 3 scoops (25g) of Bonlife GREENFOOD CLASSIC Goat Milk Powder with 150mL of warm water.
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Lad SS, Aparnathi KD, Mehta B, Velpula S. Goat Milk in Human Nutrition and Health – A Review. Int J Curr Microbiol Appl Sci. 2017;6(5):1781–92.
2. Yadav AK, Singh J, Yadav SK. Composition, nutritional and therapeutic values of goat milk: A review. Asian J Dairy Food Res. 2016;35(2):96–102.
3. Swanson D, Block R, Mousa SA. Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA: Health Benefits Throughout Life. Adv Nutr. 2012 Jan;3(1):1.
4. Backes J, Anzalone D, Hilleman D, Catini J. The clinical relevance of omega-3 fatty acids in the management of hypertriglyceridemia. Lipids Health Dis. 2016;15(1):1–12.
5. Khan SU, Lone AN, Khan MS, Virani SS, Blumenthal RS, Nasir K, et al. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. EClinicalMedicine. 2021;000:100997.
6. Davani-Davari D, Negahdaripour M, Karimzadeh I, Seifan M, Mohkam M, Masoumi SJ, et al. Prebiotics: Definition, types, sources, mechanisms, and clinical applications. Foods. 2019 Mar 1;8(3):1–27.
There are no reviews yet.