Benefits of probiotics and prebiotics:
-Enhances immune functions (1,2) and inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms (such as bacteria, viruses and parasites) in the gut
Promotes gut health
-Better nutrient digestion and absorption
-Improves gastrointestinal dysfunction by maintaining gut flora (3,4)
– Alleviate constipation (5,6)
– Helps fight and reduce the severity of intestinal diseases (such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)) (4)
– Regulates cholesterol profile (7)
– Promotes probiotics growth and reproduction
– Improves the problem of lactose intolerance (8)
–Lactobacillus Acidophilus 26mg
–Lactobacillus Casei 26mg
–Lactobacillus Bulgaricus 26mg
–Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 26mg
–Bifidobacterium Longum 13mg
–Bifidobacterium Bifidum 13mg
-Fructo Oligosaccharide 130mg
-Galacto Oligosaccharide 12.2mg
Adults of all ages. People who are often sick, people with lactose intolerance, people with poor gastrointestinal conditions (frequent diarrhea/constipation/flatulence), people with tension life
Direction of use:
Take 1 capsule twice a day. Recommended by a doctor or pharmacist, preferably after meals.
60 Vegetable capsules x 10 Billion CFUs
KKM registration number:
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Jones RM. The Use of Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus paracasei in Clinical Trials for the Improvement of Human Health. Microbiota Gastrointest Pathophysiol Implic Hum Heal Prebiotics, Probiotics, Dysbiosis. 2017 Jan 1;99–108.
2. Xuan NN, Wang D, Grathwohl D, Lan PNT, Kim HVT, Goyer A, et al. Effect of a Growing-up Milk Containing Synbiotics on Immune Function and Growth in Children: A Cluster Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study. Clin Med Insights Pediatr. 2013 Jan;7:49.
3. Jinno S, Toshimitsu T, Nakamura Y, Kubota T, Igoshi Y, Ozawa N, et al. Maternal Prebiotic Ingestion Increased the Number of Fecal Bifidobacteria in Pregnant Women but Not in Their Neonates Aged One Month. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 1;9(3).
4. Skrzydło-Radomańska B, Prozorow-Król B, Cichoż-Lach H, Majsiak E, Bierła J, Kosikowski W, et al. The Effectiveness of Synbiotic Preparation Containing Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium Probiotic Strains and Short Chain Fructooligosaccharides in Patients with Diarrhea Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome-A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled S. Nutrients. 2020;12(7):1–19.
5. Waitzberg DL, Logullo LC, Bittencourt AF, Torrinhas RS, Shiroma GM, Paulino NP, et al. Effect of synbiotic in constipated adult women – a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of clinical response. Clin Nutr. 2013 Feb;32(1):27–33.
6. Dimidi E, Christodoulides S, Fragkos KC, Scott SM, Whelan K. The effect of probiotics on functional constipation in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Oct 1;100(4):1075–84.
7. Li X, Liu Y, Guo X, Ma Y, Zhang H, Liang H. Effect of Lactobacillus casei on lipid metabolism and intestinal microflora in patients with alcoholic liver injury. Eur J Clin Nutr 2021 758. 2021 Jan 29;75(8):1227–36.
8. Savaiano D, Ritter A, Klaenhammer T, James G, Longcore A, Chandler J, et al. Improving lactose digestion and symptoms of lactose intolerance with a novel galacto-oligosaccharide (RP-G28): a randomized, double-blind clinical trial. Nutr J. 2013 Dec 13;12(1).