Benefits of Qing Guan Herbal Tea
Antrodia cinnamomea, Ganoderma (Ling Zhi), Chameleon Plant , Green Chiretta, Orange Peel
Antrodia cinnamomea, Ganoderma (Ling Zhi), Isatis Indigotica L (Ban Lan Gen) (2), Chameleon Plant, Green Chiretta (3), Chrysanthemums , Dandelion, Licorice (4), Mint, Orange Peel, Black Tea
In 2021, a research team from National Chung Hsing University found that the antcins, the active compound that can only be found in Antrodia cinnamomea may help to prevent COVID-19 infection by inhibiting the viral entrance (1).
Clears Lungs and detox
Antrodia cinnamomea, Chrysanthemums, Chameleon Plant, Green Chiretta, Isatis indigotica L (Ban Lan Gen), Mulberry Leaf
Antrodia cinnamomea, Ganoderma (Ling Zhi), Chameleon Plant, Isatis indigotica L (Ban Lan Gen) (2), Chrysanthemums, Dandelion, Mulberry Leaf, Licorice, Magnolia officinalis, Mint, Black Tea, Orange Peel
Reduces flu symptoms like cough, flu, phlegm, fever, headache etc.
Ganoderma (Ling Zhi), Green Chiretta, Mulberry Leaf, Magnolia officinalis, Orange peel, Chameleon Plant, Isatis indigotica (Ban Lan Gen), Mint
Antrodia cinnamomea (ANTROMAX®), Ganoderma (Ling Zhi), Isatis indigotica (Ban Lan Gen), Chameleon Plant, Green Chiretta, Dandelion, Mulberry Leaf, Siler, Licorice, Magnolia Officinalis, Mint, Orange peel, Chrysanthemum, Black Tea
7 years old and above. People who want to clean their lungs & detox naturally. People who want to boost their immune system.
Direction of use:
Infuse 1 tea bag (2.5g) with 150mL boiling water for 2-5 minutes. Take 1-2 sachets before meal per day. Tea bags can be brewed 2-3 times.
20 tea bags x 2.5g
-Product Liability Insurance up to 1 Million
1. Kumar KJS, Vani MG, Hsieh H-W, Lin C-C, Wang S-Y. Antcins from Antrodia cinnamomea and Antrodia salmonea Inhibit Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2) in Epithelial Cells: Can Be Potential Candidates for the Development of SARS-CoV-2 Prophylactic Agents. Plants 2021, Vol 10, Page 1736. 2021 Aug 23;10(8):1736.
2. Khatian N, Aslam M. A Review of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi): A Miraculous Medicinal Mushroom. Inven Rapid Ethnopharmacol. 2018;2018(4):1–7.
3. Li Z, Li L, Chen T, Li C, Wang D, Yang Z, et al. Efficacy and safety of Ban-Lan-Gen granules in the treatment of seasonal influenza: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 2015 161. 2015 Mar 28;16(1):1–10.
4. Thailand approves use of green chiretta to treat asymptomatic Covid-19 patients [Internet]. [cited 2021 Aug 25]. Available from: https://www.nst.com.my/world/region/2021/07/712354/thailand-approves-use-green-chiretta-treat-asymptomatic-covid-19
5. Yanagawa Y, Ogura M, Fujimoto E, Shono S, Okuda E, Y Y, et al. Effects and cost of glycyrrhizin in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections in members of the Japanese maritime self-defense force: Preliminary report of a prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled, parallel-group, alternate-day treatm. Curr Ther Res – Clin Exp. 2004 Jan;65(1):26–33.